About Me

  • Jonathan Lee Hsien Jun is a random boy staying at Yishun.

Tagboard

  • <

Archives

Music


  • being simple as it should be
    more than enough to understand
    like my permanent underwears

    Monday, February 9, 2009

    I love to stare out the window

    I love to stare out the window. Somehow i think it represents the part of us that wants to escape, but is held back behind the frame. This part of us would be imagination, or it could also be the part that yearns for freedom. I love to stare out the window - I saw a few people flying kites in the vast expanse of field below. I love to stare out the window, to see the kites soaring so high above the tallest trees, almost touching the sky - if only I could touch the sky too. How would clouds feel like? I love to stare out the window - watch the people passing by, the never ending flow of traffic flow by, the clouds drifting with the afternoon breeze, forming new shapes and patterns. I love to stare out the window, for then I can think of stuff and let my imagination go wild, and forget all kinds of worries like studying etc. I love to stare out the window, for it lets me remember - the past, good or bad, they're still memories...

    I love to stare out the window, coz when I'm alone, I'll think of you. But perhaps we're never really alone, are we Jonathan?