About Me

  • Jonathan Lee Hsien Jun is a random boy staying at Yishun.

Tagboard

  • <

Archives

Music


  • being simple as it should be
    more than enough to understand
    like my permanent underwears

    Tuesday, February 10, 2009

    Reasons why I am a bimbo

    1. Deciding to skip a perceived tutorial at 10.30 coz I woke up late, when it's actually at 11.30, ending in me having to rush to sch via cab.
    2. Telling the cab driver to go NTU by the wrong way.
    3. Taking an MRT to Yio Chu Kang before realising I should be going toward Woodlands.
    4. Getting down at Jurong East Interchange MRT thinking it's Boon Lay.
    5. Doing lame poses and hand signs.
    6. Very very blur, as can be seen from above.
    7. Don't even know how to walk to Lido, DXO(- Is it even spelt DXO? -walked from City Hall to Raffles Place to Bugis, whatever the order, when it's originally at City Hall!), or find a Fish & CO at Bugis(already solved this one).
    8. Doing funny stuff that normal ppl don't do
    9. Being quite retarded(same as point 8 actually)
    10. Likes to emo sometimes.

    There u have it, a bimbo me.