About Me

  • Jonathan Lee Hsien Jun is a random boy staying at Yishun.

Tagboard

  • <

Archives

Music


  • being simple as it should be
    more than enough to understand
    like my permanent underwears

    Wednesday, January 12, 2011

    Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee

    "if I was you I'd be very ashamed of myself"

    "Am I allowed to tell you how stupid it looks? ... I will anyway. Stupid, and ugly too. I don't know what you do about sex and I don't want to know, but this is not the way to go about it."

    "That is what whores are for, after all: to put up with the ecstasies of the unlovely."

    'An inglorious end to your career, don't you think? I won't ask if what you got from this girl was worth the price.'

    '...it's all very demeaning. Really.'

    `...The whole thing is disgraceful from beginning to end. Disgraceful and vulgar too.'